See their work, availability, price
and choose the one that fits with you
Rejuvenate and energise yourself, Go face to face with your online YOGA trainer
AVOID TRAVEL & SAVE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME!
Rhythms of lifeaims at providing you with the best online yoga guides. We have trainers from the Land of Yoga-India who have excellent teaching capabilities and ability to connect with their students. And most importantly they create a welcoming and calm environment where students feel encouraged.
Some incredible benefits of Our Live online classes:
- Personal attention
- Focus on your specific goals, deepen your practice
- Share your health problems in a confidential and safe environment
- Practice yoga anywhere even at work
IMPORTANCE OF YOGA IN OUR DAILY LIVES
Yoga is an ancient art that connects the body, mind and the soul through various body postures, breathing techniques and meditation.
Other forms of physical exercise may guarantee only physical well-being, whereas yoga benefits externally as well as internally.
Here are its top benefits
- Improves Self-Regulation
- Builds strength
- Increases the flexibility and confidence
- Improves posture
- Helps lose weight
- Helps us unwind and reduces stress
- Improves immunity
- Especially for Children, it helps improve memory,better focus and increased concentration
- Yoga for healthy relationships.
- There are several types of yoga that help in dealing with specific health problems. It helps in Cardiovascular disorders, Renal disorders, Hepatic problems, Diabetes, Arthritis, Depression, Thyroid, Stomach ailments etc
21st of June every year is celebrated as International Day of Yoga. On this day, people are made aware about the benefits of practicing yoga.
Duration: 30 mins -1 hour per session
Join our yoga trainers
We look forward to serve you!